Syurga Langit Saya πŸ’–
Syurga Langit Saya πŸƒ
refresh profile follow



Hello,Welcome to my life,feel free to be here !πŸ™†

Btw,inside here is another side of me,so shhh πŸ™Š

Instagram : the.sarahrashid 🍹




Dear


Dear future Sarah,
I really hope that one day im not gonna be hurt again.
Today sucks.Such a bad day.Final mood and this whole relationship is getting worst.Im scared.He started to show his true fucking colors.The world seem so different now.My point of view totally changed 100% right now.
Dear future Sarah, please please please have a very good luck.May your future shine brightly ever after.Choose happiness more than everything else so that the other things will soon be stick all together.
I will never know what will happen tomorrow, next week, next year or maybe 2 hours later? Hm.
What can i say -
My mental condition is currently unstable right now.I should take my fucking rest.Im tired.Im sick of it.Goodnight. 


Post a Comment

hye tinggalkan lah jejak anda disini (: