Syurga Langit Saya πŸ’–
Syurga Langit Saya πŸƒ
refresh profile follow



Hello,Welcome to my life,feel free to be here !πŸ™†

Btw,inside here is another side of me,so shhh πŸ™Š

Instagram : the.sarahrashid 🍹




Self Con-fy-end


Emm Emm *confident ⏬*

Crying*

They said ; Know yourself and you will win all battles ❤

Nah.I dont know myself.I dont even want to know myself. Fuck up with my life.

Poor me i dont have those confident,those beauty faces and brilliant brain. Deym

Life is too complicated and hard.

Something i feel like want to hit myself so hard,slap my "pau" cheeks.Throw myself into my creepy University Lake.Lay on the middle of the road.Kill someone with sexy style using silent gun *i dont know what type of that gun"

But end up

Crying....eating...ice creaminggg...cake-ing....singing...sleeping 😂😂

Oh mai goooatt 🐂

What should i do.I wanna improve my self.My level my standard.Increasing the thickness of my wallet.👛 Transform myself to be a better person.Better daughter and better em.. wife? Haha 👰
In Sha Allah 😉

Spot something different?

Yeah darling.Im trying to improve my vocab. Ok bye . See u when i see u 👍💞💓💕💙






Post a Comment

hye tinggalkan lah jejak anda disini (: